The Sound of Silence


“Silence is not the absence of something but the presence of everything.” 
~Gordon Hempton

Years ago, when I first started my emotional healing journey, I was longing to reconnect with who I truly was and free my mind of all the paralyzing thoughts and feelings that were wrecking my well-being and happiness.

I finally felt happy, After months of finding new ways to improve my life. I was healthy and fulfilled and knew exactly what I wanted out of life.

The pressure of constant automatic speaking, my voice echoing in my head rethinking what I said and dwelling on what didn’t sound the way I wanted it to, kept me restless and agitated.
I was making myself more and more sad by just talking nonsense with nonsense.
Silence helped me in reducing the bullshit talks.

Silence made be feel little better and i started enjoying my life perfectly.

But when I thought that I had finally started living the way I wanted, I still felt anxious and easily irritated by my daily life.
I had to find from where the frustration was coming and occupying the space which i made for happiness.

Naturally, as an introvert, I longed for quiet time, away from the world, in silence.

The noise of everyday life was too loud, and I needed to find a way to create calm in my daily environment.


Then i again started to bring silence in life but now, i saw it as a defeat.

I always try to make everyone happy because i didn't want to upset anyone.
Instead of focusing on myself, i was worried about others.
In situations where I needed to stand up for myself, I was sitting down and doing nothing.

World wanted me to talk constantly but that time all i wanted is silence.
So i started my journey to heal myself with silence.

It took more then 6 months to master the silence. I am happy, because now i'm far away from the noises.

Sometimes all we need is just silence, its not uncomfortable, its a method to find peace.

It helped me realize that people only understand from their level of perception, so I stopped justifying my actions and choices. I stopped telling people more than they needed to know and kept my privacy sacred.

I surrendered my ego. When I stopped judging people and situations.

It certainly doesn’t feel good to be judged, so who gives me the right to judge others?

I just stopped all the bullshit i was doing.
I stopped talking about persons i disliked.
I was just making myself better with silence.

Always try to keep your mind in peace and  free from noises.

When you find silence, you find inner peace.

“Silence isn’t empty, it’s full of answers.”

Can you hear it?

Comments

  1. Silence... It's a word that says everything... Without saying a word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work 🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

7 interesting facts about Dehradun

Why life is unhappy